Are you dealing with the aftermath of a fire or flooding in your home? It can be challenging to pick up pieces after an emergency, especially when it’s your own. No one knows what to expect after you’ve got everything back in order since you still need to deal with a ruined home. So today, Atlantic Bay Contracting is here to help with your fire or flood damage repair in Boston to ensure there are no long-term problems.
Why choose professional cleanup
After a disaster in the home, a professional should be called. Even a small fire or flood damage repair in Boston can take a lot of time and effort to be done right. Why? Thousands of little smoke and soot particles accumulate in a house fire around the home and inside air vents. For floods, professionals can handle contaminants that can be unsafe for those unaware that they’re there. Therefore, keeping you and your family safe from bacteria, sewage, or dangerous structures due to water damage.
- Contact a professional duct cleaning service to ensure your HVAC system is free of any soot or ash and has no damage.
- Replace damaged walls and flooring.
- Test your home for asbestos that could have been exposed. Contact a professional abatement service to ensure your home is safe to enter if any asbestos is present.
- Wash all furniture that came into contact with soot or ash.
- Wash all walls and flooring. Dry thoroughly to avoid mold growth.
- Contact a duct cleaning service to ensure your HVAC system is not damaged.
- Clean ducts to remove any dirt inside the area.
- Replace any ruined filters in your HVAC system.
- Dry flooring and walls thoroughly. Some areas may need to be replaced.
- Disinfect all items in the house.
- Contact a professional mold abatement service to prevent the spread of mold.
- Keep an eye out for mold, as it can appear months later.
Professional Damage Repair in Boston
If your home is faced with a fire or a flood, we understand how stressful it can be. That’s why Atlantic Bay Contracting will be available to help you through this trying time and make sure your home is restored to the safe oasis it once was. We can handle duct cleaning, asbestos, and mold abatement.
Call Atlantic Bay Contracting today to make sure your home is safe after a disaster. For more information or questions, please give us a call at 617-782-4986.